Author Topic: Climate Change in Aotearoa  (Read 3019 times)

Offline cupoteacoast

Climate Change in Aotearoa
« on: March 31, 2015, 06:53:06 PM »
What Kiwis aren't being told, is that many areas in Aotearoa will get progressively colder with Climate Change; orographic climate change. The problem areas will be the orographic areas, where uplift occurs. In Paekakariki, this is already occurring, with many "confirmed" NZ and world first weather events happening here. Things like Cirrostratus coming down to ground level as a river happen here now. We are 100% orographic, the most in NZ and possibly the most orographic area in the world; that has been confirmed. All of our winds are upper wind only, with nil normal surface winds. They blow very differently to other areas in NZ. We now get ice storms in Paekakariki, as well as bombarded at speed by mountain waves from places like Mt Erebus in Antartica and the Southern Alps. Maybe the worst thing of the lot is that we get ice stormed with carbon (soot) that is encased in ice. How disgusting and filthy is that! We get "cleansing" acid rain as well.  The fact that serious orographic climate change is present in New Zealand, has been gagged from Kiwi's, you are not allowed to know about it. Even though it is a world first and NZ has kicked off climate change in a big bad way, it has been completely gagged. It is a diabolical situation and I cannot stand it anymore, so I have decided to break rank and tell people all about it. It has been a bad 12 months for me, and I have been simply used for my weather records and observations/photo's, lied to and walked on by NIWA, so stuff them. If you notice trouble in your area, tread very carefully.  You can read about what is happening to our area at:  new-zealand-climate 

Share via twitter

xx
16 of your Favorites screwed by Climate Change?

Started by JennyLeez

3 Replies
Last post August 19, 2013, 07:24:26 PM
by Mark
xx
Millions worldwide hit by unprecedented flooding as climate change becomes a dea

Started by Martin4Jay

0 Replies
Last post September 01, 2017, 11:03:48 PM
by Martin4Jay
xx
Ominous NASA climate change app shows which cities will flood

Started by Martin4Jay

0 Replies
Last post November 18, 2017, 11:49:35 PM
by Martin4Jay
xx
Interplanetary climate change: Rare, enormous gas storm detected on Saturn

Started by Mark

0 Replies
Last post October 27, 2012, 11:57:51 AM
by Mark
xx
Extreme weather linked to climate change caused billions in damage this year, ne

Started by Martin4Jay

1 Replies
Last post January 01, 2019, 10:22:48 PM
by Mark