Author Topic: Great joke  (Read 8496 times)

Offline Valerie

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 993
  • Karma: 45
  • Gender: Female
Great joke
« on: April 15, 2015, 07:23:36 AM »
I have looked every where for a suitable page for my joke, so I hope this will be okay here.
The Joke
I'm 73 and yesterday I had an appointment to see the urologist for a
prostate exam. Of course, I was a bit on edge because
all of my friends have either gone under the knife or had
those pellets implanted. The waiting room was filled with patients.

As I approached the receptionist's desk, I noticed that the
receptionist was a very large, extremely unfriendly woman
who looked like a Sumo wrestler. I gave her my
name. Then, in a very loud voice, the receptionist said,

"YES, I HAVE YOUR NAME HERE. YOU WANT TO SEE THE DOCTOR ABOUT IMPOTENCE,
RIGHT?"

All the people in the waiting room snapped their heads around to look at
me, a now very embarrassed man. But, as usual, I quickly
recovered and, in an equally loud voice, replied:

"NO, I HAVE COME TO INQUIRE ABOUT A SEX CHANGE OPERATION BUT I DON'T WANT
THE SAME DOCTOR WHO DID YOURS."

The entire room erupted in applause!!

NEVER, EVER MESS WITH OLD RETIRED GUYS!





Whangarei. Northland.


Share via twitter

xx
Joke - Outhouse

Started by JennyLeez

4 Replies
6034 Views
Last post March 24, 2012, 02:42:46 PM
by intrepid
cheesy
Mariners Joke

Started by Wolfie33

2 Replies
7260 Views
Last post March 18, 2017, 07:40:13 AM
by Babs
xx
Great Snowfalls of Australia

Started by Mark

2 Replies
4222 Views
Last post August 12, 2019, 07:12:04 PM
by Mark
xx
THE GREAT STORM OF FEB 1-4 1868 nz

Started by Mark

0 Replies
10866 Views
Last post May 03, 2021, 07:18:19 PM
by Mark
xx
Labour Weekend not looking great for the South.

Started by JennyLeez

1 Replies
5378 Views
Last post October 24, 2013, 05:01:50 PM
by Mark