New Zealand Local Weather Forum
General Category => Members Lounge => What is it? => Topic started by: JennyLeez on June 07, 2015, 06:42:57 PM
-
(http://nzpws.net/nzwn/whatisthis/what_is_it.png)
(http://nzpws.net/nzwn/whatisthis/whatisthis112.jpg)
An easy one :)
-
Block of butter
-
Beneath the clouds with landing on a jumbo
-
Block of dripping or Kremalta?? Cake of soap?? By that I mean the long block, called Tanewhai.
No, maybe that is going too far back.
-
Interesting you are seeing a block.
It is actually mainly flat.
So think again.
The picture is taken on an angle.
-
Snow pressing against a window?
-
Stack of paper?
-
Sun shadow on the pavment ???
-
Sun umbrella?
A paint swatch on a wall...?
-
My first thought was a slice of neopolitan, odd colours but . . .
How about a piece of lino ??
-
Might need a clue I think.
Can be found in the home but not inside.
I own 5 different shaped ones.
The norm would be 1 or 2.
-
Is it one of those tinkle doo hickeys that jingle jangle in the wind. I am having a hard time seeing past the block. Now I know it is flat I have to keep telling my brain to "wake up".
-
This one is new and clean.
Mine are dirty :)
-
The pattern on dinner plates?
Outdoor seats/chairs?
Window awning?
-
Anything to do with fish ponds and fountains???
-
Here is what we know.
It is flat.
It is found outside.
The photo is a new one. Yours will be dirty.
Every home would/should have at less one.
Mainly used by the gentleman of the house.
Would be used more in the warmer months than the colder months.
-
Can you tell us if it is a garden tool of some kind. Lawn mower blade, a clean one!!
-
I think Valerie could be on the right track, has a chamfered edge look to it.
-
Ok Valerie you are on the right track and correct kaihoka.
Now go bigger than a lawn mower blade.
-
Hedge clippers ?
-
Should we be digging deeper for clues perhaps?
-
Oh bum, what is bigger than a lawn mower blade. I am thinking of our morrison mower, a ride on mower would have a larger blade. Nope the brain is not up to it. I will ask the main man.
-
A spade, A shovel a square mouthed shovel, the rounded edge shovel sometimes called a Banjo???
-
and correct you are iomkiwi and Valerie :)
(http://nzpws.net/nzwn/whatisthis/whatisthis112_answer.jpg)