isothermalsection

Author Topic: Brexit vote and impact discussion  (Read 1987 times)

Offline gabba

• Financial Supporter
    • Hutt Weather
  • Station: Vantage Vue, Weather Display, Webcam.
Brexit vote and impact discussion
« on: June 24, 2016, 09:03:51 PM »
ato2: Just keeping a close eye on the UK referendum...atm looks like it heading to a squeak in for leaving

gabba: yes - that was a surprise. Watch the fireworks over the next few business days

Babs: Boris Johnson is going to be their next Prime Minister!!!!!!

Martin4Jay: I am happy with the outcome and Boris would be good but I am hopeing to have someone new and fresh

gabba: It was very close though Martin. It means that roughly 50% of the population won't be happy.

gabba: and i feel sorry for Scotland, who voted very closely to stay with GB last year, voted to stay in the EU, and now must follow Britain. They have to be feeling they don't have much control of their country

Cheers, Andrew

Vantage Vue, Weather Display, Webcam.
www.huttweather.co.nz

Maungaraki, Lower Hutt, New Zealand

Offline Martin4Jay

• Financial Supporter
  • I am disabled and love the changes in weather
    • https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taunton
Re: Brexit vote and impact discussion
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 09:12:17 PM »

Scotland has there own parliament so I cant understand why they had a voting right like the elections so I don't understand that as for Cameron I do think because he could not give us any nourishment with the EU  people were split, I am suprised though I thought it was going to remain, We have to except it and move on and trust that everything will be ok and I am sure it will

Just my Opinion though
Taunton Narols Farm

They call me the secret squirrel

Offline ato2

• Financial Supporter
Re: Brexit vote and impact discussion
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2016, 08:34:56 AM »
One thing for sure, just looking at paper headlines and media soundbytes, is that the media are going to make it sound like the end of the world and a huge recession in the economy.

It is a change - and it was always a possibility that the UK would leave the EU and the media calling it a 'shock' is rubbish, in my humble etc.

Anyway, Donald Trump is in favour.
"Send more beer!"
[found in a report to HQ, from a Officer stationed in some outpost in Roman Britain]

Share via twitter

smiley
Local Weather Discussion – Sunday 8th September

Started by JennyLeez

10 Replies
Last post September 08, 2013, 10:30:03 PM
by OhauitiWeather